Thursday, December 27, 2018

College Designs

This fall I made several signs for friends who root for universities other than the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I can't even imagine what is wrong with them. (insert smilie face) Below I have posted some pictures of signs that resulted from me digging through scraps of unwanted wood. When I do that, it's nearly impossible to duplicate my creation. Typically it doesn't matter to me but my friend Jill really wanted my "Home Sweet Home" sign, to be honest, I did not want to part with it. This sign is the cupboard door from an old Hoosier cabinet my father-in-law restored. Currently looking for another beat up treasure just like this.

15"x13" approximately and perfectly beat up

Yellow sign: scrap of wood flooring
Black sign: end piece of a 2x4 8"long
12"x12" board 

2x4 boards about 8-9" long



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee & Welcome Signs

Rustic Framed signs Black lettering  White/Cream background Hand distressed Hand painted  Coffee: 7x11” Welcome: 19x11” Coffee Lovers Anthem...